This quilt I made from start to finish. I gotten a Long Arm for my Christmas but didn't get it until March and this is the first quilt I done using my Longarm, not to bad for my first try using my longarm.
These two quilts were donated to Moore's Tornado Victims. The tops were donated by others, but the quilting and batting was applied by me, and the binding. They look wonderful. I liked the way they came out.
I've got so many things on the fire I don't think I'm ever going to get anything finish. I don't know why I keep doing this...LOL!
Here's what I'm working on when I get tired of handquilting a king size.....